These are the terms and conditions of use of the Signatureshop.ro site. Any order placed on our site must comply with this Regulation and with the applicable law in force within the borders of Romania, according to the EU Legislation.
Regulations of Use for SignatureShop.ro
1. STREET STYLE SRL based in Bucharest, registered address: Calea Dorobanti nr. 168, Sector 1, Bucharest - Romania with a share capital of 200 lei and with activity of retail trade of clothing in specialized shops, according to local reg. code CAEN 4771 (Internet and Shop) - from the address: www.signatureshop.ro ("SHOP" ), but also with a physical shop on Str. Banu Antonache no. 31, Sector 1, Bucharest.
The manager of the personal data of all the shop's customers is the above-mentioned company.
2. This Statement applies to all Shop users and sets out the principles of making and registering a Shop account, the principles of electronically booking the goods available in the Shop ("ITEM" or "GOODS"), placing orders on the site of the Shop as well as the principle of concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
3. Any User of the Store can access the Terms and Conditions at any time by "clicking" the "Terms and Conditions" link on the store's webpage and by saving it in PDF format on the desired information medium. It will be located at https://www.signatureshop.ro/en/content/3-terms-and-conditions, available in both English and Romanian by selecting from the website the language communication preferred by the client.
4. Information about the Goods in the Store - among others, descriptions, prices - is an invitation to the conclusion of sales contracts within the meaning of applicable laws, in accordance with the terms of the present Terms and Conditions. Possible printing errors or differences between the images presented and the actual goods are due to the technical support.
5. The goods in the Store are presented in detail. Detailed information about the Merchandise properties, the price, the material from which it is made, etc. are on the webpage. and how it can be purchased by the customer.
6. The photos and presentations of the offered products aim at presenting those specific Merchandise models indicated by them.
II. RULES FOR THE USE OF THE SHOP AND PURCHASE CONTRACTS
1. STREET STYLE SRL facilitates the conclusion of sales contracts for the Goods through the Internet and provides a series of services, provided in this Regulation.
2. The contract of sale for the goods is concluded between the user of the Shop ("CUSTOMER") and STREET STYLE SRL, with the above-mentioned headquarters.
4. Use of the Store website requires the knowledge and tacit acceptance of this Regulation, at any given point by requiring the user to accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. The information provided by the Client during the placement of the order must be real, current and accurate. STREET STYLE SRL reserves the right to refuse to execute the order if the provided data is not accurate enough and makes it impossible to execute the order, in particular, does not allow the proper delivery of the products. Before declining the order, STREET STYLE SRL will try to contact the Client to clarify what data is necessary to make the sale possible.
6. The store takes all possible technical and administrative measures required by certain legal rules to protect the personal data of Customers and, in particular, to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data provided during registration.
7. The customer who has used the Store has the following obligations:
a. not to provide and transmit information prohibited by law;
b. to use the Store in a way that does not disturb its operational status;
c. not to broadcast or to place incorrect business information within the Store;
d. to use the Store in a way that does not create inconvenience for other customers and for the Store Administrator;
e. to use the information placed on the pages of the store for personal purposes only.
III. SALE CONTRACT CONCLUSION:
1. The store facilitates the placement of Goods orders as follows:
a) on the Online Store website, following the order placement procedure;
b) by phone number in the contact section of the Store page;
c) by e-mail, by sending the Order with the chosen Goods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The store receives orders placed online all day, all day of the week, 365 days a year.
Orders placed by phone or e-mail are received on business days between 10.00 and 19.00. Orders placed on public holidays will be processed on the next business day, subject to technical or administrative capabilities.
3. The customer can place an order without the need to permanently register his personal data in the Store database (so-called shopping without registration - guest shopping).
4. The placement of the order is the completion in the form of all the required data required for shipment and for the generation of the tax invoice or fiscal receipt required by the "Cart" section of the website.
5. In order to place an order, the Goods in the Store are chosen, especially in terms of quantity, color, size, after which the goods are moved to the "Basket" and the order placement process is continued by selecting the desired or available options.
6. By the time the Merchandise Selection is confirmed with the "Send Order" key, the Customer is able to make changes to the Goods in the order as well as delivery and billing data. The Client's confirmation of the order by "Finalizing the Order" is equivalent to the acceptance of the obligation to pay the Goods and the delivery costs, which the Client is directly informed about before the Order Confirmation.
7. The Client's confirmation of the order according to art. 6 from above constitutes the offer submitted by the Client to STREET STYLE SRL, to conclude the distance selling contract, according to the content of the order and the present Regulation.
8. When placing the order according to art. 6 above, the Client receives at the indicated e-mail address a message regarding the placed order: the quantities of Goods ordered, the total value, the type of delivery and payment chosen, the delivery time of the order as and the contact details of the Customer, the Store, information on how to file a complaint regarding the Goods and the Customer's right to withdraw from the sales contract. This procedure is also a confirmation of receipt by the Store of the purchase offer from the Customer.
9. The store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept Customer's order, sent by e-mail or by telephone (Confirmation of the execution and delivery of the order) to the e-mail address indicated by the customer. Upon receipt of the above confirmation, the Client and STREET STYLE SRL shall conclude the Customer's Contract for the Sale of Goods ordered by the Customer.
10. The sales contract is concluded in Romanian and/or English, with the content of this Regulation filled in with the order placed by the Client.
11. Without prejudice to Customer's right to withdraw from the contract, in accordance with applicable law, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving the confirmation of the purchase offer from the Shop, that is, before receiving the confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution, which is discussed at art. 9. In this regard, the Customer must contact the Store urgently - it is possible by telephone or by e-mail confirmation.
12. When the Customer chooses a form of payment other than "cash on delivery", the store reserves the right to refuse to execute the order under the sales contract if: (i) the Buyer contact details are so unclear that they make it impossible for us to deliver (ii) the transaction was not authorized in the electronic payment system, or (iii) the payment for the order was not made within 2 working days from the date of placing the order.
IV. DELIVERY AND RECEIVING GOODS
1. The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order. The estimated delivery time for the Goods is set in the order summary before the Client confirms placing the order by the "Send Order" or in the Delivery section of our website.
2. The time required for delivery to the Customer upon courier delivery is no more than 5 business days from the day following the shipment (anywhere in the EU*). The full, maximum execution deadline should not exceed 7 business days and in no case exceed 20 days from the date of conclusion of the sales contract. Commencement of the order execution may be delayed up to the moment when the sale price of the sale (and any delivery costs) is recorded in the store's bank account (in case of the Customer's choice of the prepayment form via the Internet, ie via the online payment service, an ordinary online transfer).
* See Delivery terms.
3. The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the customer through the available courier according to the delivery terms, based on the customer's delivery address. Fees for product delivery are indicated during the order placement process. The store also facilitates the pick-up of goods in their own shops, if any, or through the technical solutions provided by the courier company.
4. All shipments will be carried out secured and insured.
5. The orders above 300 EUR will be shipped free of charge within the allocated countries in the Delivery section of our website.
Below the order of 300 EUR, we charge a different shipping amount based on the country and address, which will be pointed out in the shipping basket, before finalizing the actual order.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. Information on the purchase price of the goods on the store's web page is mandatory from the moment the Customer receives a confirmation e-mail confirming acceptance of the order placed by the Customer for the purchase of the selected Goods according to point II, par. 9. The respective price no longer changes, regardless of the price changes in the Store that may take place after confirmation of the order by mail.
2. Store product prices are in RON and EUR and contain all components of the price, including VAT. The client registered outside of Romania as a business company with a VALID VIES VAT no will be given the invoice without VAT, as per EU regulations.
3. Customer will pay for the Goods ordered and expedition costs as he / she wants:
a) "By cash on delivery" - where applicable, by paying the delivery courier company up to a maximum of 1200 EUR (in letters: one thousand two hundred) euro, or by the maximum amount applicable in the clients' country;
b) payment by card through the authorized euplatesc.ro service, prior to delivery. If the Customer chooses to pay in advance as a method of payment, failure to pay for STREET STYLE SRL or the Transaction Intermediary (euplatesc.ro service) within 2 days of placing the order will result in the order being canceled. In this case, you can place an order again and choose a different payment method. Processing of payment by electronic payment begins after receipt of payment for goods.
4. STREET STYLE SRL reserves the right to modify the price of the goods in the Store, to introduce for sale new goods, to conduct or to revoke promotional actions on the Store's website, to introduce such amendments in accordance with the provisions of the legislation provided that such changes do not violate the rights of persons who have entered into Sale Agreements offered by the Store prior to making such changes or the rights of persons authorized to use that promotion in accordance with its principles during the course thereof.
VI. COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE GOODS
11. Products offered in stores are new and original. STREET STYLE SRL is responsible for the physical or legal defects of the Goods based on the legislation in force. STREET STYLE SRL also complies with the legal warranty for product compliance.
2. STREET STYLE SRL will take steps to ensure the correct functioning of the Store in the areas indicated by current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time all shortcomings signaled by Customers.
3. Anything purchased in the Store may be the subject of a complaint, in compliance with the terms and conditions of complaint established by law, if it has defects that are inconsistent with the sales contract concluded.
Complaints may be sent by mail, returning the goods together with a written description of the defect or a complaint form downloaded from the Store page and proof of purchase by registered letter or other form of transmission at: Banu Antonache no. 31, Sector 1, Bucharest, adding: "Signature shop online store complaint". The customer will be informed of how the complaint will be resolved within 14 days, calculated from the day following receipt by the Shop of the dispatch of the goods complained of.
4. The customer is entitled to the following claims, according to the legislation in force:
a. Requesting to cancel the Contract or to demand a reduction in the price of the Goods if the Seller does not replace the Emergency without great inconvenience for the Buyer, defective merchandise or remove the defect or
b. Ask for the replacement of the Goods with another without defects or removal of defects.
c. If the claim is not accepted, the Goods will be returned together with a report on the non-stating of the complaint.
4. If the Customer finds damage to the Goods during transport, it is recommended that he performs a report of damages in the presence of the courier.
VII. Merchandise returns - WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT SALES
The client - customer, as defined in the current rules, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without indicating the reason, based on the legal provisions and the principles below.
1. The withdrawal period of the Goods Sale Agreement expires after 14 days have elapsed from the date when the Customer took possession of the Goods or when a third person other than the Carrier, indicated by the Customer, entered into possession of the Goods.
2. In order to exercise his right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must notify the Store of his decision to withdrawal by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) sent to the address entered on the Store in the contact section of the message: RMA Signature Shop.
3. Customers can use the template withdrawal form from the contract that is available to you via email or in the existing client account, but this is not required. Customers can also complete and send the scanned form or any other claim via email at email@example.com. If a Customer uses this method, the Store will promptly send the confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal information on a durable medium (eg via e-mail).
4. In order to comply with the withdrawal period of the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
5. The customer sends the goods subject to the withdrawal from the contract to the following postal address: Str. Banu Antonache no. 31, Sector 1, Bucharest, with the mention "Signature Shop" immediately, or in any case no later than 14 days from the date when the Shop informed the withdrawal of the present contract. The term is considered to be respected if the Customer returns the item before the 14-day deadline.
6. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will refund to Customer the sums received, including the costs of delivery of the products (except for the extra expenses resulting from the fact that the Client has chosen a delivery mode other than the standard offered by the Shop), or not later than 14 days after the Store was informed of the Customer's decision to exercise its right of withdrawal.
8. The return of the amounts paid by the Client is made in the same way as the Customer selected by the Client for the initial transaction, if the Customer did not agree to other solutions; Under no circumstances will the Customer be liable for the fees associated with this return. The store may postpone the payment until the receipt of the product or until delivery to the Store of proof that it has been sent back, whichever of the two facts occurs first.
9. Customers are solely responsible for possibility of reducing the value of returned Goods resulting from their use other than what is required to ascertain the character, features and operation of the product.
10. For reasons related to the safety of the one's health, goods belonging to the categories of Intimate/lingerie (towels, panties, trunks, briefs, bathing pants) can not be returned. Also, the Customer can not return used products, products that do not have the same physical properties as when they were received by the customer (example: they are no longer new).
11. The goods in promotion or at a reduced price can only be returned during the promotion period and only in the context in which you can opt for replacement with a similar product (price, size, color, etc.).
12. The customer who opts for the pick-up of the GOODS at a Signature Shop store discards their right to withdraw within the 14-day legal deadline due to non-compliance with the "Distance Contract" principle described by current European legislation.
VIII. INFORMATION CONCERNING ON-LINE SERVICES
1. The store provides the following electronically services to customers:
a) Facilitate the on-line conclusion of sales contracts in the Shop, in accordance with this Regulation;
b) Facilitating the opening of Customer Accounts in the Store;
c) Transmission of commercially ordered information relating to goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of the goods according to the applicable legal norms and based on the principles established by the present Regulation. In addition, the Customer may, at any time, request the Termination by the Shop of the provision of the aforesaid services within the legal limits.
3. The technical conditions for the Service to be delivered electronically by the Shop are as follows:
a) acces to Internet;
b) using a browser that makes it possible to edit hypertext documents (Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox <Chrome or the like);
c) Own an e-mail account.
4. Complaints regarding the services provided by the Shop via e-mail can be submitted by sending them to the e-mail address of the Customer Service Office at the firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the phone numbers displayed on the website. The Customer's complaint must contain the name of the beneficiary and a brief description of the claim. The store will endeavor to have its complaints reviewed as soon as possible, however, not later than 14 days after the receipt of the complaint by the Store. About how the complaint was resolved Customer will be notified by the Client, by telephone or by e-mail at the address indicated by the customer.
IX. Other provisions
1. The content and design of Signatureshop.rp, including its look & feel and the databases accessible through it, are the property of Signatureshop.ro and are protected by applicable copyright laws and related rights. In the case of information and content posted by third parties on the signatureshop.ro site, copyright and their responsibility belongs entirely to those who have published that information (eg. reviews, comments).
2. You may copy and print the Signatureshop.ro content only for your personal use or non-commercial purposes.
3. It is forbidden any use of the Signatureshop.ro content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document or by law. Applications for use of the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document may be sent to the email address.
If you believe that certain content on the signatureshop.ro website infringes your intellectual property rights, privacy, advertising or other personal rights, you are kindly requested to send an email to office @ signatureshop. ro with the rights violated to allow signatureshop administrators to act in accordance with the law.
4. Major force. Signatureshop.ro, its partners or users can not be held responsible for any delay or error in the performance of the contractual obligations or the content provided on our site, resulting directly or indirectly from causes that do not depend on the will of Signatureshop.ro. This exemption includes, but is not limited to, the operating errors of the technical equipment at Signatureshop.ro, the lack of Internet connection, the lack of telephone connections, the computer viruses, the unauthorized access to the Signatureshop.ro systems, the operating errors, the strike and so on.
X. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING BY STREET STYLE SRL OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE STORES USERS
1. The information below is also made available to the User when collecting his / her personal data on the Store's website.
2. The Personal Data Operator of Shop Users is Street Style SRL, Limited Liability Company. The operator processes the personal data of Store users in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 ("GDPR").
3. Contact details to the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
4. The personal data of the Shop Users are processed, inter alia, in the following areas: (i) to execute the sale of goods from the Store concluded with the User; - the ground for processing the data will be in this case the contract concluded with the Operator by the approval of Regulation shop; (ii) in order to maintain a Store User account - the basis for data processing will in this case be the contract with the Operator by creating an account and accepting the Store Rule; (ii) to conduct complaints procedures - in this case, the basis for processing is the Obligator's obligation arising from the provision of the law relating to the warranty for defects of the item sold; (Iii) if the User has given his / her consent separately to the specified User's email address or telephone number, commercial information about the goods offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers may be provided - in this in which case the basis for processing the User's data is the consent of the User, which is not mandatory and can be withdrawn at any time; (iv) to send personalized marketing messages to the User on the Store site, for example, as a suggestion to buy goods using profiling. The messages will be prepared based on the User's purchase of the purchases - the basis for processing the User's data; in this case, it will be the legitimate interest of the Operator based on the sale of the goods offered in the store; (v) for marketing purposes - to the mailing address provided by the User, the Operator may from time to time send information about the Answer Shop.com offer or provide its trading partners - the basis for the processing of personal data in this respect will be the legitimate interest of the Operator or its partners in the sale of the goods indicated in the offer; The user may at any time oppose the processing of his personal data by contacting the Store; (vi) for statistical purposes for the Operator's internal needs; in this case, the basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the Operator (vii) to confirm the Operator's execution of its obligations and to submit claims or to defend itself against claims that may be made to the Operator in order to prevent or detect fraud - the basis for processing the User's data in this case will be the legitimate interest of the Operator, which is the protection of rights, the confirmation of the performance of the obligations and the obtaining of the remuneration due from the Operator's customers.
5. When making purchases in the Store, the User provides some personal data needed to execute the sales contract. Refusal to provide the necessary data to execute the order results in the Shop's inability to execute the sales contract. It is not mandatory for the User to consent to receive commercial information at the provided e-mail address or the telephone number indicated for the execution of the contract for the sale of the finished goods. If consent is expressed, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal.
6. The Operator will make the user's personal data available to the entities that cooperate with us in executing the contract for the sale of the goods acquired by the User, including receipt of the payment for the purchased goods as well as the delivery of the goods.
7. Personal Data provided by the User will be processed within the time required to execute the Sales Agreement and Claims as well as to confirm the performance of the Operator's obligations and submitting claims or defending against claims that may be submitted to the Operator but not more than 10 years from the date of delivery to the Operator by the User of its data.
8. The operator uses IT security tools and organizational measures to minimize the risk of data leakage, destruction, disruption, such as firewall, antivirus and anti-spam security systems, internal access procedures, data processing and disaster recovery, as well as a multi-level backup system. The store offers a very high level of security by using the Web application firewall (WAF) and DDoS attack security system, a high level of HTTPS / SSL encryption, in accordance with accepted best practices, cooperating with carefully selected hosting providers who have certificates from the competent authorities on the territory of the country.
9. Based on the principles set forth in the GDPR, the User has the following rights regarding the processing of personal data by the Operator in connection with the operation of the Store: the right of access to the data, the right to update them, the right to request the transfer of data, their deletion , the right to oppose data processing and the right to request the limitation of their processing.
10. The user has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in connection with the processing of the User's personal data by the Operator.
11. STREET STYLE SRL works with the help of modern cookie identification elements, measuring the collected information and displaying relevant customer ads and information.
_gac_UA-140319245-1 - Google Analytics persistent cookie.
Google Adwords and Remarketing are used to show ads with user-relevant products. Information is displayed automatically, with a randomly generated key.
Facebook Pixel - Works in order to retrieve the information searched or viewed by the user in the idea of providing personalized ads to user wishes.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Not accepting the provisions of this Regulation makes it impossible to purchase the goods offered by the Store. The Store offers the Customer the opportunity to get to know the provisions of the Regulation when placing the order. The customer has the obligation to periodically check the update of this regulation.
Updated on 16.05.2019